Try AlcoDens for free on your own computer before you buy
Testing the AlcoDens gauging and blending calculator is risk free. Download and test the free, but fully functional, trial version for 15 runs before you make the decision to buy. After your purchase you are covered by our 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked. And if AlcoDens is upgraded tomorrow you get that free too. In fact all upgdates released within 12 months of your purchase are yours for free. No risks, just great software.
Download and installation instructions :
- Right click on the green link above and select the pop-up option
- "Save Link As..." (Firefox and Google Chrome)
- or "Save Target As..." (Internet Explorer)
- Select a folder on your computer where you can save the downloaded file (alcodens.zip). Make a note of where you are saving it. Click "Save" and your browser will complete the download.
- Extract the AlcoDens_Setup.exe file and run it to install the program. To extract the .zip file using Windows Explorer right click on the downloaded file alcodens.zip and select "Extract" from the pop-up menu. Windows will open the .zip file and now you can click on the AlcoDens_Setup.exe file to run it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the AlcoDens software.
- You can run the program by double clicking on the AlcoDens icon that will be installed on your desktop, or by using the usual Windows Start button menu.
Upgrade instructions for registered users :
- This is a free upgrade to all registered users.
- Download and install the latest version as described above for the trial version. The new version will link itself to your icons and registration key automatically.
- If you need to install AlcoDens onto a different computer please see the "Installing Registration Key" entry in the Help File index.