Try AlcoDens LQ for free on your own computer before you buy
Testing the AlcoDens LQ liqueur gauging and blending calculator is risk free. Download and test the free, but fully functional, trial version for 15 runs before you make the decision to buy. After your purchase you are covered by our 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked. And if AlcoDens LQ is updated tomorrow you get that free too. In fact all upgdates released within 12 months of your purchase are yours for free. No risks, just great software.
A note to AlcoDens users
If you already have AlcoDens (the alcohol-water only version) installed on your computer you can safely download and test AlcoDens LQ on the same computer. These are two entirely separate programs which can happily co-exist on a computer and will not interfere with each other's settings.
Download and installation instructions :
- Right click on the green link above and select the pop-up option
- "Save Link As..." (Firefox and Google Chrome)
- or "Save Target As..." (Internet Explorer)
- Select a folder on your computer where you can save the downloaded file (alcodenslq.zip). Make a note of where you are saving it. Click "Save" and your browser will complete the download.
- Extract the AlcoDensLQ_Setup.exe file and run it to install the program. To extract the .zip file using Windows Explorer right click on the downloaded file alcodenslq.zip and select "Extract" from the pop-up menu. Windows will open the .zip file and now you can click on the AlcoDensLQ_Setup.exe file to run it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the AlcoDens LQ software.
- You can run the program by double clicking on the AlcoDens LQ icon that will be installed on your desktop (unless you disabled it during installation), or by using the usual Windows Start button menu.