Try Project Risk Analysis for free before you buy
Testing Project Risk Analysis is risk free. Download and test the free trial version for 15 runs before you make the decision to buy. After your purchase you are covered by our 30 day money back guarantee. No questions asked. And if Project Risk Analysis is upgraded tomorrow you get that free too. In fact all upgrades are free for 12 months after purchase. No risks, just great software.
Version 3.0 is available at a discount to previous purchasers. See upgrade instructions below.
Download and installation instructions :
- Right click on the green link above and select the pop-up option
- "Save Link As..." (Firefox and Google Chrome)
- or "Save Target As..." (Internet Explorer)
- Select a folder on your computer where you can save the downloaded file (projrisk.zip). Make a note of where you are saving it. Click "Save" and your browser will complete the download.
- Extract the projrisk_setup.exe file and run it to install the program. To extract the .zip file using Windows Explorer right click on the downloaded file projrisk.zip and select "Extract" from the pop-up menu. Windows will open the .zip file and now you can click on the projrisk_setup.exe file to run it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Project Risk Analysis software.
- You can run the program by double clicking on the Project Risk Analysis icon that will be installed on your desktop, or by using the usual Windows Start Button menu. If your computer's security settings are set very high the program may refuse to run - if this is the case then start the program by right clicking on the icon and selecting "Run as Administrator" from the pop-up menu.
Upgrade instructions for registered users :
If you have previously purchased a license for Project Risk Analysis you can upgrade to version 3.0 at a discount. If you purchased on or after January 1, 2014 then the upgrade is totally free. If you purchased before that date you can purchase at a 40% discount off the list prices. For any upgrade, please write to us with details of your original license and we will send you the details for the upgrade process.
When installed with the default settings built into the installer, PRA v3.0 can be installed onto a computer that already has v2.1 on it without interfering with the operation of the older version. This allows you to install and test the new version in parallel with your existing version while you decide whether you want to upgrade.